Please note: Due to the space limitations of the Bethany Center, this event has reached capacity. Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Workshop at a Glance
WHEN: March 31-April 2, 2014
WHERE: Bethany Center, Lutz, Florida (17 miles north of Tampa International Airport).
- Check-in: 3:00pm on Monday, March 31st
- Opening Session: 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 31st
- Departure: 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 2nd
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Those entrusted with the application of canon law to difficult situations in which clergy (priests and deacons) may be removed permanently or temporarily from pastoral responsibilities.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
Practical information on how to respond in an appropriate canonical manner to clerical situations involving sexual abuse of minors, violations of celibacy or continence, other canonical delicts financial misconduct, boundary violations.
- Msgr. John A Alesandro, JCD, JD; judge-instructor, Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Very Rev. Lawrence DiNardo, JCL; vicar for canonical services, Diocese of Pittsburgh
- Msgr. Frederick Easton, JCL; adjutant judicial vicar, Archdiocese of Indianapolis
- Msgr. Thomas J. Green, JCD, professor of canon law, The Catholic University of America
REGISTRATION: Registration is available ONLY ONLINE at www.clsa.org beginning January 13, 2014. Space at the Bethany Center is limited to 50 individuals and reserved on a first-come basis.
COST: For participants staying at the Bethany Center, registration is $500 (includes two nights stay, all meals, seminar materials and evening socials).
Registration is now closed.