The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University announces several education opportunities, scheduled for the coming academic year:
- Graduate Certificate in Canon Law with a concentration in Temporal Administration. This certificate offers 15 graduate credits in canon law, achieved by participating in three on-line courses and two week-long residential courses.
- Three Seminars each lasting one week:
- Seminar on Chancery Practice (16-20 November 2009)
- Seminar on Temporal Goods of the Church (18-22 January 2010)
- Seminar on Selected Issues on Church Property (15-20 March 2010)
For more information concerning the Graduate Certificate or a seminar, please contact: Saint Paul University, Faculty of Canon Law, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 1C4, Canada, (613) 751-4018, fax: (613) 751-4036, email@example.com, or online at www.ustpaul.ca