The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA) is seeking a Senior Director for Sponsor Services. CHA advances the Catholic health ministry of the United States in caring for people and communities. Comprised of more than 600 hospitals and 1,400 long-term care and other health facilities in all 50 states, the Catholic health ministry is the largest group of nonprofit health care providers in the nation.
Senior Director, Sponsor Services
This position serves as a primary resource to all sponsors as they seek to guide and influence their sponsored works, and prepare for transition to evolving forms of sponsorship to support their health care ministry goals. Responsibilities include the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, services, and products designed to support leaders of religious institutes, laity and bishops who sponsor American Catholic health care; to work in cooperation with other service areas within CHA, providing research and development, and education and facilitation to foster evolving forms of sponsorship to meet future ministry needs. Travel is required (approximately 35%).
- 3+ years’ experience in governance of Catholic ministry and 3+ years’ experience working in canonical sponsorship.
- Experience and ability to understand and work collaboratively with church leaders.
- Experience in non-profit, corporate (merger/acquisition) matters.
- Demonstrated expertise in fostering a strong sense of Catholic identity, Catholic theology, and canon law as it applies to Catholic ministry
- Experience with Catholic health care systems and exposure to the Catholic Health Association.
- Proven leadership experience in management or supervision.
- Master's degree in theology/canon law/health care, or a combination of these.
Please contact CBrouder@chausa.org with any questions.
Cara Brouder, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Catholic Health Association
4455 Woodson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63134
For consideration, please email your resume to HR@chausa.org